library to solve the system of linear equations

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 12:28:32 UTC 2022

On Friday, 14 October 2022 at 17:41:42 UTC, Yura wrote:
> I am working under Ubuntu 18.04 and compiling my code like "gdc
> solv.d"

That's an old distribution released 4 years ago and already
approaching its End of Standard Support in a few months (April
2023). This distribution offers old versions of D compilers too:

* LDC 1.8.0-1 (compatible with old DMD 2.078)
* GDC 8.3.0-1ubuntu2.3 (compatible with old DMD 2.068)

If you are really forced to choose between these two, then LDC is
likely a better option. You can probably also install DMD from
Snap Store: https://snapcraft.io/install/dmd/ubuntu