library to solve the system of linear equations

Siarhei Siamashka siarhei.siamashka at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 10:19:47 UTC 2022

On Monday, 17 October 2022 at 20:22:47 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
> If you have a problem with support for mir, submit a bug
> report. I don't think gdc is supported, but ldc should be.

GDC12 has finally upgraded its D language frontend version to
2.100 and I have successfully compiled a simple lubeck example by
it after applying this patch:
https://github.com/libmir/mir-core/pull/72 (it's merged now and
the next version of mir-core will probably have it included).

But GDC isn't officially supported yet and isn't even getting
tested by the current libmir's CI pipeline. Maybe GDC12 can be
added to it now?

There's an open issue about troubles with LDC 1.24.0 from Debian
11: https://github.com/libmir/mir-core/issues/64

Libmir developers seem to be very eager to try every new language
feature and break compatibility with D compilers unless these
compilers are always super fresh.

That said, it's still possible to specify older versions of mir
libraries in dub.sdl and compile the lubeck example by LDC 1.24.0
or DMD 2.091.1 with something like this:

```D
/+dub.sdl:
dependency "lubeck" version="==1.5.1"
dependency "mir-core" version="==1.1.85"
dependency "mir-algorithm" version="==3.11.7"
+/
```