Best practice for dub registry package and module names

rikki cattermole rikki at cattermole.co.nz
Sun Sep 4 04:01:44 UTC 2022

I cannot recommend looking at how Adam has done it.

I've been trying to get him to change it since he originally did it.

It has known issues and yes it will still pull in all modules thanks to
-I behavior except you get fun things like linker errors.

Keep in mind, you are trying to optimize development & maintenance time
associated with build & package management. Not optimize for quickest
build times. So it isn't wasteful, you're just focusing on a different
metric.