aarch64 plans for D lang ?

BrianLinuxing BrianLinuxing at somewhere.com
Mon Aug 28 15:14:52 UTC 2023

On Monday, 28 August 2023 at 15:04:25 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> On Monday, 28 August 2023 at 14:38:36 UTC, BrianLinuxing wrote:
>> Afternoon all,
>>
>> I think D Lang has such potential :)
>
> Both GDC and LDC should support Linux aarch64. LDC even has
> file in Releases
> https://github.com/ldc-developers/ldc/releases/tag/v1.34.0

Thank you that looks good :)

But is it the full installer and all of the bits?

As an aside, I found the build for Android instructions on the
wiki, https://wiki.dlang.org/Build_D_for_Android

Is there a similar guide, etc for basic *nix systems? Am happy to
build it from scratch on the Raspberry Pi 400 (Google searches
didn't reveal that much)

Any helpful pointers would be useful, thanks :)