Vibe.d serve files from filesystem

eXodiquas exodiquas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:56:47 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I build a web tool that allows people to upload some files. Those
files should not be public, so I copy them into a folder hidden
away on the filesystem. But, I want an authenticated user to be
able to look at them. Those files are PDFs and mp3/4s. So my idea
was to use an `iframe` with a `src="path/to/file"` but this is
not working, because vibed wants to map it to a route but there
is and there should be none. Is there a way to use iframes in
this way, or do I need to approach this problem differently?

Thanks in advance.

eXo