Pre-import version statements

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Thu Jul 20 15:45:04 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 20 July 2023 at 06:44:30 UTC, Jonathan M Davis wrote:

> D has nothing equivalent to that. You compile your code with
> whichever version of dmd (or ldc, gdc, etc.) that you want, and
> it either compiles or it doesn't.

Thanks :)

As I developer that doesn't bother me too much, though I can
imagine that management would be concerned.  For larger projects
it's appreciated when I can point to a particular fixed standard
that I'm following.  In addition to the `#define` statement
above, my libraries were also compiled with `gcc -std=c99`.

I'll move over to a compiler specific area and broach the topic.