looking for work-around: _d_assocarrayliteralTX segfault assigning a shared associative array an AA literal

mw mingwu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 00:02:03 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 13 June 2023 at 22:21:10 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> As far as I can tell, this problem has been occurring for a
> long time.
>
> BTW, you don't need to define it in global space, just:
>
> ```d
> void main()
> {
>    shared aa = ["abc": "123"];
> }
> ```

I have to ask the old-timers on this forums: looks like the dlang
built-in AA has caused us too many problems, I'm just wondering
which (dict / map) library on https://code.dlang.org/ provides
the best (reliable and convenient) drop-in replacement of the
built-in AA?

Thanks.