looking for work-around: _d_assocarrayliteralTX segfault assigning a shared associative array an AA literal

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 02:02:22 UTC 2023

On 6/13/23 1:06 PM, mw wrote:

> Does anyone know how to fix it? or any work-around?

Built a debug version of dmd/druntime, the failure is here:

https://github.com/dlang/dmd/blob/342a226833a0e9c7a90bbb64ae8dc35aa6d6bfdc/druntime/src/rt/aaA.d#L766

The line is:

```d
immutable keysz = ti.key.tsize;
```

 From the debugger, I can tell that ti.key is null. So that is the segfault.

I need to diagnose further, but most *likely* the problem is that the
typeinfo being passed is incorrect (I believe it's a TypeInfo_Shared,
but the function is expecting a TypeInfo_AssociativeArray)

-Steve