dub.sdl bindbc-glfw is returning a deprecation warming. So what do I do now?

WhatMeWorry kheaser at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 00:21:02 UTC 2023

my small dub.sdl project uses:

dependency "bindbc-glfw"      version="~>1.0.1"
versions "GLFW_33"

and returns

Building bindbc-glfw 1.0.1: building configuration [dynamic]
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\dub\packages\bindbc-glfw-1.0.1\bindbc-glfw\source\bindbc\glfw\binddynamic.d(557,11): Deprecation: variable `bindbc.loader.system.bindWindows` is deprecated

So now what?  I'm pretty sure deprecation means to replace with
something better
but what would that be?   I looked on github code in
binddynamic.d at line 557 and
the package info at the DUB web site and I'm still clueless.