Code organization, dub, etc.

Joe jma at fc.com
Mon Mar 13 14:30:46 UTC 2023

On Monday, 13 March 2023 at 13:58:29 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> I'm not particularly interested in defending dub - i consider
> it a useless piece of crap that I only suffer through cuz some
> users demanded it

For the record, I wasn't trying to attack dub (or dfmt).  I was
more interested in determining whether DLang (the Foundation
and/or the community) would consider working with the CMake and
clang-format communities to get them to support D in their
products, or whether they prefer to stick with what they have in
terms of tooling.  I think I heard someone at DConf 22 ask about
getting Intellij support for D and Walter said that JetBrains
would ask for funding to do that.  I don't think CMake
support/development is in the same boat, is it?