Error when using `import`.

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 03:06:19 UTC 2024

On Monday, 26 February 2024 at 23:27:49 UTC, Liam McGillivray
wrote:
> I don't know whether I should continue this topic or start a
> new one now that the problem mentioned in the title is fixed. I
> have now uploaded some of the code to [a GitHub
> repository](https://github.com/LiamM32/Open_Emblem).
>
> To make this game usable, I will need a library for graphics
> and input. I don't have any experience with making GUI programs
> aside from a little bit with Qt and C++.

If you are going for game development, I would recommend raylib-d
(https://code.dlang.org/packages/raylib-d), which is my wrapper
around the very good raylib library.

For doing GUI, raygui is supported, but I also can say I've seen
some good things from fluid: https://code.dlang.org/packages/fluid

-Steve