Error when using `import`.

Liam McGillivray yoshi.pit.link.mario at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 03:43:56 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 03:06:19 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> If you are going for game development, I would recommend
> raylib-d (https://code.dlang.org/packages/raylib-d), which is
> my wrapper around the very good raylib library.
>
> For doing GUI, raygui is supported, but I also can say I've
> seen some good things from fluid:
> https://code.dlang.org/packages/fluid
>
> -Steve

Raylib looks promising. I installed it along with your Raylib-d.
I managed to build the example you provided with dub, but trying
to use it in it's own dub project in a separate directory isn't
working. Just copying and pasting `app.d` from the very example
you provided results in a huge wall of errors, mostly "undefined
reference to [some function]".