Error when using `import`.

Liam McGillivray yoshi.pit.link.mario at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 22:05:48 UTC 2024

On Tuesday, 27 February 2024 at 03:43:56 UTC, Liam McGillivray
wrote:
> Raylib looks promising. I installed it along with your
> Raylib-d. I managed to build the example you provided with dub,
> but trying to use it in it's own dub project in a separate
> directory isn't working. Just copying and pasting `app.d` from
> the very example you provided results in a huge wall of errors,
> mostly "undefined reference to [some function]".

Nevermind this. I just needed to add `libs "raylib"` to dub.sdl.
I didn't think I would need to specify the libraries in the
project when they are accessed through an external library. Now I
know.

Looking at the code examples on the Raylib and SFML website, they
look similar in complexity of getting started, but I like it that
the Raylib website has lots of simple demonstration programs on
the website with the code provided. This is a great way to help
with learning.
https://www.raylib.com/examples.html

So far it's been working when I try to do their C++ examples in D.