Socket handle leak and active handle warning with Vibe-D

Steven Schveighoffer schveiguy at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 20:36:44 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 13 January 2024 at 20:49:54 UTC, bomat wrote:
> I am still getting this in 2024 and vibe.d 0.9.7:
> ```
> Warning: 1 socket handles leaked at driver shutdown.
> ```
>
> I was wondering if maybe someone has new info on this...

There should be a version you can enable that tells you where
that socket handle was allocated. That might give you a further
clue as to why it's not closed when the system shuts down.

I think the program tells you which version to enable when this
happens, but if not, let me know and I'll find it.

-Steve