Socket handle leak and active handle warning with Vibe-D

bomat Tempest_spam at gmx.de
Mon Jan 15 17:24:40 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 14 January 2024 at 20:36:44 UTC, Steven Schveighoffer
wrote:
> There should be a version you can enable that tells you where
> that socket handle was allocated. That might give you a further
> clue as to why it's not closed when the system shuts down.
>
> I think the program tells you which version to enable when this
> happens, but if not, let me know and I'll find it.
>
> -Steve

Thanks for the response, Steve.
Hmmm, not sure if I'm missing something, but this is all the
output I get from the program:
```
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://[::1]:8080/
[main(----) INF] Listening for requests on http://127.0.0.1:8080/
[00000000(----) INF] Received signal 2. Shutting down.
[main(----) INF] Stopped to listen for HTTP requests on ::1:8080
[main(
----) INF] Stopped to listen for HTTP requests on 127.0.0.1:8080
Warning: 1 socket handles leaked at driver shutdown.
Warning: 1 socket handles leaked at driver shutdown.
```
Unless there's some switch to make it more verbose?