Can a D library have some types determined by the client program?

Liam McGillivray yoshi.pit.link.mario at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 22:29:47 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 10 March 2024 at 04:39:33 UTC, Liam McGillivray wrote:
> https://github.com/LiamM32/Open_Emblem/tree/templates-interfaces
>
> I will probably merge it into master soon.

I have put up a merge request for these changes I have made to
the library and the Raylib front-end. I would be interested in
having my code looked at by someone more experienced than me
(which would be everyone who has replied here and most of those
reading).
https://github.com/LiamM32/Open_Emblem/pull/2

You can take a look in `source/map.d` where the former `Map`
class has been replaced with the `Map` interface and the
`MapTemp` template. You may also look in
`oe-raylib/source/mission.d`, and compare how sprites were
handled before vs after.

Of course, you can also compile and run it yourself (assuming I
didn't accidentally leave out a file).

Other commentary on my code would also be appreciated.

I don't know if there's a forum section appropriate for sharing
personal projects, but I may post there too.