Can a D library have some types determined by the client program?

Liam McGillivray yoshi.pit.link.mario at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 04:39:33 UTC 2024

I have made a new branch of my project called
"templates-interfaces" which reworks some things, and turns the
Map class into an interface and template. It is now functioning
like the master branch, but I think the code should now be
(arguably) easier to follow. At least that's true for the Raylib
front-end, though maybe a little less so for the library.

Here it is:
https://github.com/LiamM32/Open_Emblem/tree/templates-interfaces

I will probably merge it into master soon.