Had to reinstall my Raspberry Pi, how do I set up LDC2's environment values permamently?

solidstate1991 laszloszeremi at outlook.com
Tue Mar 19 09:50:21 UTC 2024

Due to a screwup on my part, I had to reinstall my Pi's OS (was
quicker than looking up the potential solution), and since I
don't need multiple separate versions of D, I want to do away
with the `activate`/`deactivate` scripts, especially as this
method isn't liked by certain applications. I once solved this,
but I forgot it since it's a very unintuitive process.