A new lame UI toolkit for D

John Reimer terminal.node at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 21:23:02 PDT 2006

Joshua Cearley wrote:
> I may be particularly wrong here, but isn't this thread about the IUP
> binding? Comments are useful, but I do not believe that there should be
> a debate on net-etiquette on an announcement :p
>
> -Skrylar

Is your post above about the IUP binding, Joshua?  ;D

Banter aside, examine the D newsgroups past history.  We don't
necessarily follow typical Usenet rules about posts, which is one of my
points.  We've gotten along fairly well despite that.

The community speaks as it sees fit. And until somebody like Walter puts
some rules in place, I don't see anything changing.  I'm amazed the
group has survived so well, self-governed as it is. :)

-JJR