A new lame UI toolkit for D

jcc7 jcc7_member at pathlink.com
Wed Apr 19 06:56:36 PDT 2006

In article <e2471c$1q1f$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Tom says...
>No offense but perhaps Stewart's way was a little too arrogant. The same
>could had been said with a less "pedantic" accent.

I agree it comes across as pedantic ("Welcome to newsgroups"). The same
information could be relayed without being condescending.

By the way, it's some kind of form letter (not that that's necessarily a bad
thing):
http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?D/29321
http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D.bugs/5485
http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/16725

On the other hand, I don't like multiple posting, so I think we could cut
Stewart some slack. Whether or not a person has newsgroup experience, I don't
think it's polite for a newcomer (or even a veteran) to send the same post to
multiple newsgroups and then cuss us out if someone says anything.

>I like D newsgroups very much because it's in general filled of mostly
>calm and clever people. ;)

I agree.

jcc7