dmd/src/dmd/arraytypes.h ?

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Wed Apr 26 22:51:12 PDT 2006

I've been attempting to iteratively patch GDC up to DMD-154 (not sure if
I actually can, but I can certainly try!), but I ran into an issue.  At
DMD-150, DMD apparently gained a file called arraytypes.h, but this file
isn't included in the source archive.  It's #included by several .c
files.  I'm fairly sure that it's supposed to be there (that is, it's a
frontend file, etc), and it probably just wasn't added to some script.

Long story short: Walter (or anyone else with access): Can you add
dmd/arraytypes.h to the source as distributed in DMD?  Or if I'm
mistaken and it's not supposed to be included, explain briefly its
purpose and interface?

Thanks for any response!

  - Gregor Richards

PS: I'm not positive that arraytypes.h is the only issue, but it blocked
compilation and I didn't try to manually trace all dependencies, so I
don't know what else might come up.