Code::Blocks

Tydr Schnubbis fake at address.dude
Sun Apr 30 02:55:45 PDT 2006

http://www.codeblocks.org

This is a free cross-platform C/C++ IDE, currently at version 1.0RC2,
made with wxWidgets.  It uses GCC/mingw32, and gdb, and can import msvc
6/7 and Dev-c++ projects.

The main point is that someone has added D support to it, available here:
http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=1273.0

A Linux patch is here:
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?EditorSupport/CodeBlocks

Has anyone used this IDE, and is it worth bothering with for D work?
Unless the debugger works properly, I consider it a waste of time to try
it.  You probably have to install the gdb version that's patched for D
yourself.  So I'm sort of hoping that someone else will do it first, and
report back here. I'm just fed up with trying free IDEs that turn out to
be more trouble then they're worth. ;)