Code::Blocks

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Apr 30 03:30:06 PDT 2006

Tydr Schnubbis wrote:

> Has anyone used this IDE, and is it worth bothering with for D work?

I am using Code::Blocks, as a cross-platform alternative to Dev-C++.

My main work is porting it to Mac OS X as well, which is going "OK".
After it works on Mac, my next step is integrating it with wxD too.
I plan on using and supporting both of them (Code::Blocks/wxWidgets)
so I definitely think that is worth bothering with. But do try it ?

On Windows I haven't had much trouble, when switching from Dev-C++...

--anders

PS.
Dev-C++ is an IDE for Windows, that uses the MinGW toolchain (GDC/GDB)
http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html