How do you think about the flooding of bracket?

BLS lietz at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jun 15 09:07:13 PDT 2006

Hi Daniel,
Python style indenting is ...
what I would really like to see in D. but let us keep realistic...
in fact nothing new, i think also the very first dbase interpreter allows
it.
and
Nowadays the most 4GLs are using a pascal like language without {},
respective  begin end,  or even ;
>From a compiler designers view it means a lot of additional work.

Thanks to Eric Andersons message I have had today the very first look on
Nemerle. Looks clean, modern and usable.(and the most important point)
readable.
Bjoern

"Daniel Keep" <daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:e6rufj$1t3d$1 at digitaldaemon.com...