D - more or less power than C++?

Jarrett Billingsley kb3ctd2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 5 12:42:25 PST 2006

"Walter Bright" <newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote in message news:dufi31> >
Sure I did. My post was an aknowledgement that f(x) doesn't tell you if x is
> in, out, or inout. What exactly are you looking for?

Your opinion on the matter, perhaps?  What you posted was kind of indirectly
related to the subject, but didn't really tell me how you feel about
out/inout at the call site.  To me, it came across as defensive, and a bit
evasive.

Please reply with your feelings on the matter of out/inout at the call site,
and if that would make code more readable/inspectible/self-documenting.