D - more or less power than C++? [OT]

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Sun Mar 5 12:54:22 PST 2006

I think Walter is really only describing things in terms of this topic;
that is, as compared to C++ it is still much better.  He has avoided
comparisons with other languages in this thread many other times.

I wouldn't say he's being evasive or defensive.  He's just not
responding to your off-topic comment (which has been brought up before
many times.)

Having lead public project development before, I completely understand
his reluctance to publicly post his opinion on some matter, especially
if he hasn't really given it enough thought yet.  Even if you "got
something out of him", it would simply mean nothing or cause problems.

-[Unknown]