Debugger

Knud Sørensen 12tkvvb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 23 03:39:27 PST 2006

You were wondering if others where missing good debugger support.
With good unit testing your dramatic reduce the use of a debugger.
That might be why others don't need it.

I prefers unit test over debugger session
because unit test you can keep while debugger session
is wasted time if you make changes to your code at a later date.