Debugger

ElfQT ElfQT_member at pathlink.com
Thu Mar 23 02:01:24 PST 2006

>Do you write your unit test first ??? and what is your unit test coverage ??
I think I know what you are trying to say.
1. No, I don't write any unit test when I am experimenting with something like
direct3d in d. It's a hard issue even in c++ and the problems can be found more
easily with debugging. Now It's even hard to check the value of a float. Show me
a d3d project / 3d engine on directx or opengl using good unit test coverage...

2. Almost the same problem when you are still learning D and have
newbie/incredible/D bug/ghost errors. You can write tons of unit test instead of
a simple debugging and variable watch.

3. Please don't try to force your developement method on me or anyone. I'm all
into unit test, but they are not for everything.