Need any help?

Andrew Fedoniouk news at terrainformatica.com
Sat Mar 25 19:40:38 PST 2006

"weijiajun" <weijiajun_member at pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:e00077$bqn$1 at digitaldaemon.com...
> Hi, I am a CS graduate who really likes development and have really
> started to
> like D.  I am a student of Chuck Allison and when I was discussing some
> things
> with him he said that I should come here to the newsgroup to see if there
> are
> any items that you want added to the library that you would like help with
> or
> anything else of that nature.  Just let me know.

In Harmonia  http://harmonia.terrainformatica.com/  we need to port from
Java to D simple RichText Editor (in fact it is simplified HTML WYSIWYG
editor)
The goal is to implement D source code editor capable to colorize source
code and
edit HTML annotations/comments in WYSIWYG mode in single editor view.

I think this will be extremely interesting for CS graduate and could be even
a diploma project.
At least it will be first editor of such kind using unique D feature to
"compile" HTML files.

Andrew.