GCJ vs. D

Hong Hong_member at pathlink.com
Thu Mar 30 17:44:32 PST 2006

I am doubtful that GCJ can close the gap much further

This page gives very good analysis on why Java is so damn slow, bytecode + VM is
not the only reason (which is the only one that GCJ removed).

http://www.jelovic.com/articles/why_java_is_slow.htm

Hong

In article <e0hvns$l0r$1 at digitaldaemon.com>, Jeremy says...