GCJ vs. D

Tom ihate at spam.com
Thu Mar 30 18:39:22 PST 2006

I'm a Java detractor in general (I do Java for some tasks where I work).
  Though I really hate it very much because of it slowness (among other
aspects), I'll have to say that the article is far from been made upon
good scientific methods. Not so serious IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I totally sympathize with the article but if I'd
have to embrace a serious position, I'd have to say it's too _light_ to
be persuasive and satisfying.

--
Tom;