[OT] D Online Presence

nick nick.atamas at gmail.com
Sun May 7 11:24:31 PDT 2006

Yet another reason I like MoinMoin: it has internationalization support.
As far as appearances go, the site doesn't need to look super pretty. It
is probably more important to not look bad than it is to look really
good. It is important to conjure up as few negative emotions as possible
in your average Internet reader/potential D enthusiast.

I have set up a temporary MoinMoin install on my Powerbook while I'm
creating the D Theme for it (html template available here:
www.hcoop.net/~natamas/d/template.html).