Prime time???

Tiberiu Gal galtiberiu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 07:14:09 PST 2006

On Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:14:23 +0200, Walter Bright
<newshound at digitalmars.com> wrote:

> Tiberiu Gal wrote:
>> Everything is changing and we're all full of bugs. I'm sure that many
>> look at a 1.0 label as stable!( not just my boss, but I heard people
>> talking on #D irc)
>> And we all know D's power, everyone saw the language comparision sheet,
>> we need that sign from Walter "use it, it's stable!".
>> I'm not dreaming, I know it won't change the world overnight but it
>> will bring some audience, advertisment, and a handfull of undecided
>> programmers.
>
> I don't agree that D is full of bugs. Sure, the bugzilla bug count
> constantly rises, but:

  I'm saying that there is a bug in everything not that DMD is full of bugs.
I think that we can already use D and DMD, and that the DMD label should
be 1.0
because 0.x means "not ready yet" for most of newcomers(and maybe even
many of D community members).