LLVM

Paolo Invernizzi arathorn at NOSPAM_fastwebnet.it
Tue Nov 21 00:29:20 PST 2006

I've played with LLVM and D, one yr ago, submitting patches to LLVM for
VC7 compilation of the LLVM backend, just to try to do a backend for DMD
frontend on Windows.

So, as seems that everybody is playing with the frontend, it's not time
to have it in a svn repository on DigitalMars/somewhere?
We are all applying the same patches, merging subsequent Walter release,
adding headers, and so on...

Can't we work on the same codebase? At least Walter and David Friedman!

Just my 2c....

---
Paolo Invernizzi