A paper on D (draft)

BCS BCS at pathilink.com
Tue Nov 21 15:02:57 PST 2006

renox wrote:
> Congratulation, your paper is now in very good shape.
>
> While I haven't been able to find content error, a remark on the shape: there are
> quite a few examples which are not on the same page than the text which refers to
> them, and worse the examples appears after the text which refers to them.
>
> This happens often with text generated by LateX (checking in the PDF properties,
> yup this was generated from LateX).
>
> Personnaly I dislike this way of putting examples after their reference, of course
> it's a personnal taste.
>
> Regards,
> RenoX

Thank you.

Yah, I had a lot of fun getting the version I tuned in to look good (the
section order depended more on how the layout worked than anything).
Personally, I like the example to follow the text, but only if they are
right after the text and that seems to be hard to get.

BTW, what is your full name, I'd like to put it in the acknowledgments
section if that is all right with you.