The D Style and tab sizes

Serg Kovrov kovrov at no.spam
Sun Sep 10 15:03:20 PDT 2006

Come on people, please stop this... With all respect, I believe this is
dead end. Walter's opinion here is well known. Not all agree with him
(including me - to be honest I completely disagree). BUT! We really
can't change anything.

The only wrong thing I see here is heading itself - 'The D Style'. Its
too much responsibility to have 'the style' for a language... It could
be 'The Phobos Style' or 'Walter's Style'. Or perhaps 'Martian Style' =)

PS. Don't get me wrong - I have nothing against an off-topic
discussions, But this time we are just waisting valuable time. Our time,
and most importantly, Walter's.

--
serg.