Games people play

Walter Bright newshound at digitalmars.com
Thu Sep 28 13:52:07 PDT 2006

Georg Wrede wrote:
> The key here is _focus_. I's all the more important at a stage where the
>  number and depth of our libraries is small, general documentation is
> next to nothing, and the little we do have in documentation way is...
> (Not that I'd start throwing rocks in a glass house, I've been asked to
> help with documentation, and I've yet to pick that up. But I aim to.)

What I'd like to see and think would be the most valuable, is a greater
presence on the web for D. This means creating web sites about D,
bringing up D in blogs where appropriate (spamming for D in
inappropriate blogs would be a bad idea), etc. By improving the web
presence, programmers will notice that there is a large and active D
community, and so will feel a lot more comfortable trying it out and
helping it out.

And then the rest will follow.