Simple array init question

Graham grahamamacdonald at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 01:38:14 PDT 2007

I'm not sure why you're concentrating on O(1) random access.  I need a
static buffer of fixed width & height.  As I mentioned in a previous
post, I could use a 1D array, but wanted to try a multi dimensional
array and was puzzled why the initialiser didn't work.  I'm passing this
array to OpenGL, so I need a contiguous buffer.

Does that explain what I'm after?

Thanks.