Simple array init question

Manfred Nowak svv1999 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 8 03:00:48 PDT 2007

Graham wrote

> Does that explain what I'm after?

Yes. Thx. I am just searching for the more general pattern.

Now I can give up to find a foundation for your wish:
> I'd much rather treat it similarly to a 1D array in this case!

As you state it yourself it is just a single case, where you want to
treat something differently from the general pattern, that arrays of
type T[] are assigned to by mentioning a value of the type T.

You want to extend this general pattern by being able for all natural
numbers n to initialize an array of type T[]^n by mentioning a value of
type T.

But how to write a class that is able to mimic this behaviour?

-manfred