DMD needs branches

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Thu Apr 12 08:07:56 PDT 2007

Walter Bright wrote:
> torhu wrote:
>> I'm also having the same problems with my D projects.  I just added
>> 'doesn't compile with 1.011' to the readme.txt for one project.
>
> What doesn't work with 1.011?

One issue mentioned last night is that the -H feature of DMD generates
output containing "ref" where "inout" was in the original.  And
apparently there is some sort of problem either parsing the resulting
header file or linking against the implementation.  I hadn't reported
this yet because it being discussed in chat when I logged off for the
evening, and I haven't had time to confirm it myself.

Sean