Let Go, Standard Library From Community

Dan murpsoft at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 08:23:44 PDT 2007

Brad Anderson Wrote:
> Oh to be a fly on the wall when the current lib doesn't have a function you
> need...

I can write assembler.
I can write D.
I can write ECMAScript.

If there's something I need that isn't there, I write it.  I personally think there's something wrong with someone who claims to be a programmer but *can't* solve a trivial puzzle.

Not knowing what address to write directly to the screenbuffer is forgiveable.  Look it up.  Not being able to implement huffman compression or a quicksort or binary search, or a jump gate after knowing what you need to achieve... well, that means you lost that gleam in your eye you had back in kindergarten.

- Dan