Reflection would be really nice

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 21 14:39:02 PDT 2007

Still hope that you realize that Frank is going to make a zillion lines of JAVA code available for the D community. Even if TIOPORT is far away from beeing perfect... this tool has probabely an bigger impact as we can imagine right now.
Ergo :  Work hard <as ususal> to enable Java like reflection and forget about the super duper D++ features for a while
<to be continiued
Bjoern