Let Go, Standard Library From Community

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Tue Apr 24 09:22:29 PDT 2007

hm, how about...
why is problem X undecidable?
why does solving problem Y take at least O(...) time/space?
why are some problems NP and others P or aren't they?
why do these weights and activation functions make a recursive neural
network X do what it does?

"software engineering" is clearly a large subset, but you would have to
stretch the term pretty much to make most theoretical CS fit in there.