The in operator and normal arrays

Myron Alexander consulting at myron.RMVETHISalexander.com
Wed Apr 25 17:09:46 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:
> I've proposed this before.  Maybe others too.  It makes sense.  It's
> what other languages with an 'in' operator do.  It should work.  It
> doesn't.  It isn't high on Walter's priority list because it can be
> worked around easily.
>
> --bb

I suspected as much. Thanks for the info. I add my voice of support for
the proposal to expand the in operator to operate on normal arrays.

This is something that would be nice to have, but as you say, the
work-around is simple enough.

Thanks,

Myron Alexander.