Constness Naming Proposal

Daniel Keep daniel.keep.lists at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 19:54:43 PDT 2007

The problem is that they all mean (roughly) the same thing.

I mean, *why* is 'resolute' head const whilst 'intransigent' tail const?

I think the current words being used are fine since, let's face it, I
don't think there *are* English words for "head is read-only" and "tail
is read-only".  In the end, we'll have to pick a set of words
arbitrarily and *assign* them that meaning.

const(head) and const(tail) wouldn't go down too well since, as Chad
noted, they're too long and a pain to type.

	-- Daniel