D Con 07 videos

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Mon Dec 10 01:23:29 PST 2007

Alexander Panek wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 15:00:23 -0800
> Brad Roberts <braddr at puremagic.com> wrote:
>
>> No details, but assume same time, same place... one year later (give
>> or take a few weeks.. shout now if you are passionate about any
>> particular dates -- preferably via private email).  I've not really
>> put any thought into it other than that I'm willing to do it all
>> again.
>
> I had hoped the conference would take place in Europe in 2008. :(

To be a little less facetious, Brad's going to organize it again and
Brad lives in Seattle, and his employer in Seattle graciously donates
the facilities for the gathering.  Also Walter and Andrei are both in
Seattle too.  Thus it is in Seattle again.

I'm sure there would be nothing but applause if someone volunteered to
organize a Euro D conference in 2008 also.  You may even be able to
convince Walter to pay his own way there, but if you're going to do it
the courteous thing would be to pay for his plane fare and
accommodations, perhaps funded by charging a registration fee.

--bb