The exe generated by dmd unable pass Malware scan

Alexander Panek alexander.panek at brainsware.org
Wed Dec 12 01:09:07 PST 2007

On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 13:35:47 -0800
Robert Fraser <fraserofthenight at gmail.com> wrote:

> b) Virus scanners are very useful in th modern world; when did they
> ever stop being so?

Even though it is out of context: I  haven't ever found a need for a
"virus" scanner (the word virus in this context is hilarious) apart
from the time where I was searching for cracks for games using IE 5 on
Windows 98 when I was a kid.

Point being: don't use malware or software that enables malware by
default. Then you also don't need resource-sucking software like
virus/malware scanners.

--
Alexander Panek <alexander.panek at brainsware.org>