3D Math Data structures/SIMD

0ffh frank at frankhirsch.youknow.what.todo.net
Sat Dec 22 10:44:08 PST 2007

Janice Caron wrote:
> On 12/22/07, Jascha Wetzel <firstname at mainia.de> wrote:
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrix_multiplication#Hadamard_product
>
> Insteresting that the Hadamard product is listed under /Matrix/
> multiplication, not vector multiplication. :-)
>
> This is all very interesting, but does not in any way lead me to
> conclude that there is justification for elevating the Hadamard
> product to /the/ default function with which to overload opMul for
> vectors.

I just wanted to demonstrate to you your unfortunate predisposition to
belittle the things you do not know or like (be it the "amateurish"
Tango or the "nonsense" and "just not mathemathical" Hadamard Product).

The result is that, despite the fact that you can be quite insightful,
people are put off by the way you denigrate (as they must peceive it)
their ideas. If they respond in like manner, you should not be surprised.

regards, frank