OpenGL: C and D same code - different results

dyh why.you.need at my.email
Mon Feb 12 06:54:20 PST 2007

Mike Parker Wrote:
> At any rate, we still haven't solved the OP's problem :)

Sorry for absence - I have watched thread, but wasn't able to do any actual research till now...

The cause of described behavior turned to be different pixel format selected by ChoosePixelFormat() - it is different for C and D versions.

And it is entirely my fault -  in D version I removed initialization of iPixelType to PFD_TYPE_COLORINDEX. As it is deprecated, and as far as I remember, docs says it is ignored anyway.

What happens later all explained in this thread by you guys - thanks a lot.

Regards.