EditPlus2 syntax file

Chris Nicholson-Sauls ibisbasenji at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 22:34:46 PST 2007

I'm getting ready to send the D/1.00 syntax file off to the EditPlus site for listing, and
wanted to post it here first just in case I missed something.  (I hadn't updated it since
0.16x *whistles*)

I'm most likely going to pair with a few feature requests for EditPlus itself, which will
hopefully lead to WYSIWYG string support (at the very least, for it to recognize ` as a
string delimiter, as per syntax file), nesting comments support, and with any luck
regexp-syntax so the attribute-parameter keywords (like success/failure/exit/C/D/Windows
etc) and prefixes/suffixes can be highlighted accurately.

I'm asking far too much of the poor guy.  See, Walter isn't the only one who takes a
whipping from his users now and then.  :)

-- Chris Nicholson-Sauls